2018 Mazda3 Safety Features and Scores
The 2018 Mazda3 sedan safety features give you the ultimate peace of mind when traveling the Lincolnton roadways. Thanks to i-ACTIVSENSE®, you can rest assured that this model has all the passive and active safety features needed to give you comfort everywhere you go. Learn more about the 2018 Mazda3 safety features below before heading to Momentum Mazda for a test drive.
i-ACTIVSENSE® is a sophisticated suite of technologies that helps alert you to hazards that could take place throughout your commute. With these innovations, you can focus more on driving, which is what matters most.
- High Beam Control automatically switches from high to low beams when oncoming traffic is sensed.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert notifies you if oncoming objects are approaching your vehicle while you’re backing up.
- Lane Departure Warning System provides an audible and visual warning if it detects your vehicle has unintentionally left its lane.
- Lane Keep Assist steers your vehicle back into its intended lane automatically.
- Adaptive Front Lighting System provides superior lighting when you’re headed into tight corners.
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring alerts you when other vehicles are in your blind spot.
- Smart City Brake Support can bring your vehicle to a stop to help lessen the severity of a collision, or in some cases, prevent it entirely.
- Radar Cruise Control matches your speed of the vehicle ahead of you, making highway driving easier and less stressful.
Mazda3 Safety Scores
In addition to having a variety of safety features, the Mazda3 sedan safety scores are also impressive. This gives you added peace of mind that you’re bringing the right vehicle home to Shelby. The Mazda3 was a 2018 top safety pick from the IIHS. This model received the highest score in categories like crashworthiness, crash avoidance, and mitigation. This type of recognition goes a long way in proving the value this model brings to the roads.
Learn More at Momentum Mazda
The 2018 Mazda3 is a great choice for any Gastonia driver, and Momentum Mazda has an excellent selection for you to choose from. When you’re ready to explore the Mazda3 interior in person or check out the other exciting features of this model, be sure to visit us. You can also contact us today to see how the Mazda3 compares to other Mazda vehicles.
More About the Mazda3
The 2018 Mazda3 sedan safety features give you the ultimate peace of mind when traveling the Lincolnton roadways. Thanks to i-ACTIVSENSE®, you can rest assured that this model has all the passive and active safety features needed to give you comfort everywhere you go. Learn more about the 2018 Mazda3 safety features below before heading…
The 2018 Mazda3 is an ideal model for anyone in Lincolnton or Kings Mountain looking to have more fun on the road. Explore the Mazda3 performance specs and features at Momentum Mazda, then schedule a test drive to experience the Mazda3 interior in person. Learn MoreView InventoryContact Us Mazda3 Specs & Features Base Engine: The starting trim…